- No Pets Allowed only Service Animals will be allowed on the fairgrounds during the fair.
- NO motorcycles or ATV’s are permitted on the fairgrounds.
- State of Maine laws pertaining to selling of liquor, beer and wine and pertaining to gambling and games of chance shall be strictly enforced.
- No vehicles are allowed in the infield after 9:00 AM during the fair.
No children under 10 years of age should be left on the fairgrounds unattended.
- Poultry must be on the grounds by 8:30 A.M. Thursday and remain until 6:00 P.M. Sunday.
- All Beef, Dairy, Sheep and Goat Shows open & 4-H will be open to all Maine and New Hampshire Counties.
- Entries of Handicraft, Art, Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables and Farm Displays will be received on Tuesday from 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. and on Wednesday from 9 A.M. until Noon.
- The 4-H Hall Exhibits must be in the building by 7 P.M. Tuesday.
- Grange Agricultural and Domestic exhibits must be in place by 8 p.m. Tuesday. Judging will be Wednesday.
- All livestock entries, including pulling and show animals, should be sent to the Superintendent of the department you are entering in by August 1, with your certificate of $1,000,000.00 liability insurance.
- 4-H Livestock entries should be sent to Kathy Haley 639 Cape Rd, Limington, ME 04049 by August 1st, with your certificate of $1,000,000.00 liability insurance or copy of the M•A•L•E enrollment card.
- Late entries will be received only by permission of the Superintendent, but no entries can be received after the judging of that class starts.
- All Exhibits must be in place and in full display until 6 P.M., Sunday, unless special permission of the Superintendent of that Department is granted.
- Handicrafts will not be available for pickup until 7:00 PM Sunday.
- The Association will not be responsible for any exhibits not claimed by 8 PM. Sunday.
- The Association will not be responsible for any typographical or printing errors.
- All Entries must include Mailing Address and Phone Number.
- If entries are received in excess of the accommodations available, the management reserves the right to reject entries at its discretion.
- All exhibits must be entered in the name of the owner.
- Exhibits will be accepted from residents of York County only, except as otherwise provided in Premium Book.
- Horses exhibited and each herd of cattle exhibited must be represented in the parade on track unless special permission is granted, otherwise, the premiums will be withheld.
- Dairy products, fruits, vegetables and domestic articles must have been made or raised by the exhibitors thereof.
- Exhibitors will have the right to sell their exhibits but same must not be removed during the Fair. Violation of this rule will be sufficient grounds for withholding all premiums awarded.
- No premiums will be awarded unless the article is meritorious.
- Objective exhibits of any kind will not be allowed on the grounds.
- Although the Society takes special precautions for the safety of all exhibits after they are placed on exhibition, it will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur either to or by them.
- The law against liquor selling and gambling will be strictly enforced.
- The management does not anticipate that it will be necessary to prorate or defer the premiums, but if on account of weather, failure to receive State Aid, or other causes beyond its control there not being sufficient available funds, the association reserves the right to do so.
- No Cannabis or Cannabis related products will be allowed in any exhibits or displays.
- All Exhibits should be in place and in full display until 6:00 P.M. Sunday. All Exhibits should be removed before 8:00 P.M. Sunday.
- Premium lists and other information will gladly be furnished by the fair Secretary: Roxanne Bumford 88 Milton Mills Road Lebanon, Maine 04027 (207) 457-2117