- CAMPER & TRAILER PARKING 2022 Camper Registration Form
- No campers should be on the grounds before Wednesday.
- No Jacuzzi Tubs allowed.
- All overnight camping must be in designated area unless otherwise instructed by Fair Officials.
- All Campers & Trailers will enter thru Gate #4.
- Water and Electricity will be furnished except in Emergency situations.
- Fees are $20.00 per day for all Trailers and Campers (includes water & electricity).
- Camping without electricity or water is $25.00.
- Fees do not include passes.
- Parking Attendants will show you where to Park your Trailers & Campers
- Beef and Dairy exhibitors will be assigned camper spaces, by the cattle superintendents
- Campers must be self-contained or they will not be allowed to camp on the grounds.
- Unpaid camper fees for exhibitors will be deducted from premiums.
Reservation forms available online at www.actonfair.net
Service animals only are allowed on the fairgrounds- No Pets
For further information call Tony Bragg at: 207-432-0807 or June Burke 207-457-1185
Trailer and Camper Fees:
Fees are $20.00 per day for all Trailers and Campers.
$25.00 for camping without electricity or water
(These fees do not include passes)
*Make all checks payable to Acton Fair*