Trailer and Camper Rules and Fees Camper Registration Form
- Campers should not be on the grounds before Wednesday prior to the fair opening.
- No Jacuzzi Tubs are allowed.
- All overnight camping must be in the designated area unless otherwise instructed by Fair Officials.
- All campers and trailers will enter through Gate #4.
- Water and Electricity will be furnished except in Emergency situations.
- Fees are $15.00 per day for all Trailers and Campers (includes water and electricity).
- $15.00 extra if air conditioning and/or heat are desired.
- Camping without electricity or water $25.00.
- These fees do not include passes.
- Parking attendants will show you where to park your trailers and campers.
- Campers must be self contained or they will not be allowed to camp on the grounds.
- Unpaid camper fees for exhibitors will be deducted from premiums.
- Dumping tank available.
*** Beef and Dairy exhibitors will be assigned camper space, by the cattle superintendents ***
No Pets allowed on the fairgrounds, service animals only.
For information contact: Tony Bragg 207-457-1230 or June Burke 207-457-1185
Trailer and Camper Fees:
Fees are $15.00 per day for all Trailers and Campers.
$15.00 additional for air conditioning and heat
$25.00 for camping without electricity or water
(These fees do not include passes)
*Make all checks payable to Acton Fair*